Once visitors have checked in at your facility, a profile is generated for them which is updated upon each visit or departure. After the initial screening process, visitors can be checked in manually via the front office personnel's administration dashboard. To accomplish this task, please follow the below steps.
Search for the Visitor:
To quickly check-in a pre-existing visitor, you will first need to find the visitor's existing profile name.
- Click on the "Visitors" link underneath the "People" category under the left hand navigation column.
- Click on the visitor type you wish to search. For example, "Visitors".
- Click inside of the search field and search for the Visitor's name.
Check-in the Visitor:
To finish manually checking in the pre-existing visitor, follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Check-in" button to the right side of the visitor's details as shown above.
- Next, select the visitor's destination from the dropdown menu that appears on the next popup window and click "Check In".
To print a badge for the visitor, follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Print Badge" button on the checked in confirmation window as shown above.
- Next, you will see a copy of the badge displayed. Select the printer you'd like the badge to print from within the "Destination" dropdown menu. In the example below, we have selected "Brother QL-810W 2".
- Click "Print".
Troubleshoot Badge Printing:
Some browsers will require some additional setup to print a proper visitor badge. If your badge is displayed on multiple badges as shown below, please follow the below steps to print one complete visitor badge.
- Be sure to select the printer you wish to use within the "Destination" dropdown menu.
- Next, scroll down to view "More Options" menu.
- Under "Paper Size", select the "62x100mm" option.
- Under "Margins" select custom and update the margin dimensions to zero as shown on the badge picture below. Then hit "Print" when the badge is displayed as one badge instead of multiple.